iShares MSCI ACWI ex US ETF (NYSEARCA:ACWX – Get Rating) shot up 0.5% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $46.43 and last traded at $46.36. 1,423,443 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 57% from the average session volume of 3,299,955 shares. The stock had previously closed at $46.11.
iShares MSCI ACWI ex US ETF Stock Down 0.6 %
The company has a 50 day moving average of $45.84.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares MSCI ACWI ex US ETF (ACWX)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for iShares MSCI ACWI ex US ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares MSCI ACWI ex US ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.