Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 12.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 6th. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.30 or 0.00001310 BTC on exchanges. Lightning Bitcoin has a market cap of $1.17 million and approximately $139,146.00 worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Lightning Bitcoin has traded up 15.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00021316 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $61.25 or 0.00264143 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000789 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded 35.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00006190 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000988 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000822 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0849 or 0.00000366 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Profile
Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 11th, 2017. Lightning Bitcoin’s total supply is 7,465,926 coins and its circulating supply is 3,860,808 coins. The official website for Lightning Bitcoin is lbtc.io. Lightning Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @LightningBTC and its Facebook page is accessible here. Lightning Bitcoin’s official message board is medium.com/lightning-bitcoin-blog.
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lightning Bitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lightning Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.