Linear (LINA) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 6th. Over the last week, Linear has traded down 7.5% against the dollar. One Linear coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0240 or 0.00000055 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Linear has a total market cap of $80.46 million and $29.37 million worth of Linear was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23,215.09 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004306 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004305 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003966 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003639 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002202 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.73 or 0.00132372 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.93 or 0.00034137 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.03 or 0.00069059 BTC.
Linear is a coin. Its launch date was April 2nd, 2018. Linear’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 3,356,728,855 coins. Linear’s official Twitter account is @lina_network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Linear is linear.finance.
Buying and Selling Linear
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linear directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linear should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Linear using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Linear Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linear and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.