Macquarie Group Limited (ASX:MQGPF – Get Rating) declared a interim dividend on Thursday, August 4th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Sunday, September 11th will be paid a dividend of 0.807 per share on Sunday, September 11th. This represents a dividend yield of 0.79%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, August 24th.
Macquarie Group Stock Performance
About Macquarie Group
Macquarie Group Limited provides diversified financial services in Australia, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. The company operates through four segments: Macquarie Asset Management (MAM), Banking and Financial Services (BFS), Commodities and Global Markets (CGM), and Macquarie Capital.
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for Macquarie Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Macquarie Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.