Nebulas (NAS) traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 6th. One Nebulas coin can now be bought for $0.0444 or 0.00000191 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Nebulas has a market capitalization of $2.78 million and approximately $496,448.00 worth of Nebulas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Nebulas has traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23,222.21 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004306 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $40.49 or 0.00174361 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004305 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003958 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003620 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002202 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $30.77 or 0.00132523 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.88 or 0.00033938 BTC.
Nebulas (NAS) is a PoD (Proof of Devotion) coin that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 24th, 2017. Nebulas’ total supply is 78,051,911 coins and its circulating supply is 62,540,109 coins. Nebulas’ official Twitter account is @nebulasio and its Facebook page is accessible here. Nebulas’ official website is nebulas.io. The Reddit community for Nebulas is /r/nebulas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nebulas’ official message board is medium.com/nebulasio.
Buying and Selling Nebulas
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nebulas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nebulas should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nebulas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nebulas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nebulas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.