OneLedger (OLT) traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on August 6th. OneLedger has a market cap of $3.65 million and $243,173.00 worth of OneLedger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OneLedger coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0072 or 0.00000031 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, OneLedger has traded down 6.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,209.93 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004308 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004307 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003975 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003639 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002203 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.72 or 0.00132346 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00034277 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.15 or 0.00065279 BTC.
OneLedger is a coin. It launched on June 13th, 2018. OneLedger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 506,936,797 coins. OneLedger’s official website is oneledger.io. The Reddit community for OneLedger is /r/OneLedger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. OneLedger’s official message board is medium.com/@OneLedger. OneLedger’s official Twitter account is @OneLedgerTech and its Facebook page is accessible here.
OneLedger Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneLedger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OneLedger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OneLedger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OneLedger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.