Pacific Financial Co. (OTCMKTS:PFLC – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Friday, August 5th, investing.com reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, August 11th will be paid a dividend of 0.13 per share on Thursday, August 25th. This represents a dividend yield of 4.89%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, August 10th.
Pacific Financial Stock Performance
PFLC opened at $10.64 on Friday. Pacific Financial has a fifty-two week low of $10.07 and a fifty-two week high of $12.55. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $10.39 and its 200 day moving average price is $11.09.
Pacific Financial Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pacific Financial (PFLC)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for Pacific Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pacific Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.