Persistence (XPRT) traded down 0% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 6th. One Persistence coin can now be purchased for $0.77 or 0.00003335 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Persistence has traded 9.4% lower against the dollar. Persistence has a market cap of $90.04 million and approximately $653,502.00 worth of Persistence was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,214.12 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004308 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004307 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003971 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003639 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002202 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.72 or 0.00132354 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.91 or 0.00034064 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.89 or 0.00068436 BTC.
Persistence (XPRT) is a coin. Persistence’s total supply is 145,513,235 coins and its circulating supply is 116,313,235 coins. The Reddit community for Persistence is https://reddit.com/r/PersistenceOne and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Persistence’s official Twitter account is @persistenceone.
Buying and Selling Persistence
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Persistence directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Persistence should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Persistence using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Persistence Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Persistence and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.