Standard BioTools Inc. (NASDAQ:LAB – Get Rating) major shareholder Caligan Partners Lp acquired 46,009 shares of Standard BioTools stock in a transaction on Wednesday, August 3rd. The shares were bought at an average cost of $1.74 per share, with a total value of $80,055.66. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now owns 11,189,663 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $19,470,013.62. The purchase was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available through this hyperlink. Large shareholders that own 10% or more of a company’s stock are required to disclose their sales and purchases with the SEC.
Caligan Partners Lp also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, August 1st, Caligan Partners Lp bought 210,200 shares of Standard BioTools stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of $1.48 per share, with a total value of $311,096.00.
- On Friday, July 29th, Caligan Partners Lp purchased 137,648 shares of Standard BioTools stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of $1.42 per share, for a total transaction of $195,460.16.
- On Monday, June 13th, Caligan Partners Lp acquired 100,000 shares of Standard BioTools stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of $1.70 per share, with a total value of $170,000.00.
- On Thursday, June 2nd, Caligan Partners Lp acquired 200,000 shares of Standard BioTools stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of $1.92 per share, for a total transaction of $384,000.00.
Standard BioTools Price Performance
Shares of Standard BioTools stock opened at $1.89 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.52, a current ratio of 1.55 and a quick ratio of 1.06. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $1.71. Standard BioTools Inc. has a 52-week low of $1.28 and a 52-week high of $7.31.
Standard BioTools Company Profile
Standard BioTools Inc creates, manufactures, and markets instruments, consumables, reagents, and software for researchers and clinical laboratories worldwide. It offers analytical systems, such as Helios, a CyTOF system, as well as Hyperion imaging systems, Hyperion tissue imagers, and flow conductors; and assays and reagents, including Maxpar reagents, Maxpar direct immune profiling assays, Maxpar on demand reagents, and IMC panel kits for immuno-oncology.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Standard BioTools (LAB)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Standard BioTools Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Standard BioTools and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.