Stipend (SPD) traded 0% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 5th. During the last seven days, Stipend has traded 45.9% higher against the US dollar. Stipend has a market capitalization of $152,950.11 and $11.00 worth of Stipend was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stipend coin can now be bought for $0.0116 or 0.00000050 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Unitech (UTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00004552 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $23,212.59 or 1.00096335 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.84 or 0.00046724 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 89.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.19 or 0.00225071 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $51.99 or 0.00224200 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.61 or 0.00261348 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13.90 or 0.00059932 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00005075 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00004329 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00004874 BTC.
Stipend Coin Profile
Stipend (SPD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the C11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 10th, 2018. Stipend’s total supply is 13,190,895 coins. The Reddit community for Stipend is /r/stipend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stipend’s official website is stipend.me. Stipend’s official Twitter account is @StipendOff and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Stipend Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stipend directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stipend should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stipend using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stipend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stipend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.