Ultra (UOS) traded down 0% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 6th. Ultra has a total market capitalization of $98.33 million and $844,815.00 worth of Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Ultra has traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Ultra coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.32 or 0.00001394 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23,224.77 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $141.14 or 0.00607697 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $62.15 or 0.00267615 BTC.
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.87 or 0.00046803 BTC.
- Alpha Coin (ALPHA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00004181 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001125 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00014037 BTC.
- Alitas (ALT) traded 26.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001674 BTC.
Ultra is a DPoI coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Ultra’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 303,793,578 coins. Ultra’s official message board is medium.com/ultra-io. The Reddit community for Ultra is https://reddit.com/r/ultra_io. Ultra’s official Twitter account is @Ultra_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ultra is ultra.io.
Buying and Selling Ultra
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ultra should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.