Verge (XVG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 6th. Verge has a total market capitalization of $63.73 million and approximately $1.42 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Verge has traded up 3% against the dollar. One Verge coin can now be purchased for $0.0039 or 0.00000017 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00021326 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.40 or 0.00264404 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000786 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded 35.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00006190 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000988 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000817 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0849 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000055 BTC.
Verge (CRYPTO:XVG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 9th, 2014. Verge’s total supply is 16,509,241,288 coins. Verge’s official Twitter account is @vergecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. Verge’s official website is vergecurrency.com. The Reddit community for Verge is /r/vergecurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Verge Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.