WAX (WAXP) traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 6th. Over the last week, WAX has traded up 3.6% against the U.S. dollar. One WAX coin can now be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00000489 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. WAX has a market cap of $241.04 million and approximately $9.06 million worth of WAX was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded up 15,899.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000861 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded down 49.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- YAS (YAS) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Ndau (NDAU) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00068299 BTC.
WAX Coin Profile
WAX is a coin. Its genesis date was December 19th, 2017. WAX’s total supply is 3,910,831,259 coins and its circulating supply is 2,124,461,047 coins. WAX’s official Twitter account is @WAX_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. WAX’s official website is wax.io. The Reddit community for WAX is /r/WAX_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. WAX’s official message board is wax.io/blog.
Buying and Selling WAX
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WAX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WAX should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WAX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WAX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WAX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.