Lesaka Technologies (NASDAQ:LSAK – Get Rating) posted its quarterly earnings data on Monday. The company reported ($0.25) EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.08) by ($0.17), Yahoo Finance reports. Lesaka Technologies had a negative net margin of 19.71% and a negative return on equity of 14.30%.
Lesaka Technologies Stock Down 7.0 %
Lesaka Technologies stock opened at $4.36 on Wednesday. The firm has a market cap of $258.02 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -5.74 and a beta of 1.15. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $5.46. Lesaka Technologies has a fifty-two week low of $3.90 and a fifty-two week high of $6.97.
Lesaka Technologies Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lesaka Technologies (LSAK)
- These 3 Reports Will Tell Us Much About the Current Economy
- Is Five Below Trying to Punch Too High?
- This Is What To Expect From The S&P 500 Now
- The Two Things You Need To Know About Oracle’s FQ1 Report
- Three Value Stocks For A Volatile Market
Receive News & Ratings for Lesaka Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lesaka Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.