Doctors Coin (DRS) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. Doctors Coin has a market capitalization of $1.00 million and $10,273.00 worth of Doctors Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Doctors Coin has traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Doctors Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0018 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.75 or 0.00029614 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Public Mint (MINT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- MM Optimizer (MMO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004647 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- MM Optimizer (Cronos) (MMO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00002428 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ACoconut (AC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Belka (BELKA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Doctors Coin Coin Profile
Doctors Coin is a PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 10th, 2016. Doctors Coin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 559,819,250 coins. Doctors Coin’s official message board is t.me/beautypaycoin. Doctors Coin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalRupees. Doctors Coin’s official website is drscoin.net.
Buying and Selling Doctors Coin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Doctors Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Doctors Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Doctors Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Doctors Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Doctors Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.