Shares of easyJet plc (OTCMKTS:EJTTF – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $3.75 and last traded at $3.75, with a volume of 100 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $4.19.
easyJet Price Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average is $4.46 and its 200 day moving average is $5.64.
easyJet Company Profile
easyJet plc operates as an airline carrier primarily in Europe. It also leases aircrafts, as well as operates tours; and provides financing services. As of September 31, 2021, the company operated 927 routes with approximately 308 aircrafts in 34 countries; and 153 airports. It sells seats through its own website www.easyjet.com and its ‘easyJet Worldwide' platform, its mobile application, global distribution systems, corporate online booking tools, content aggregators, and tour operator.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on easyJet (EJTTF)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for easyJet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for easyJet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.