Arrow Minerals Limited (ASX:AMD – Get Rating) insider Hugh Bresser bought 4,500,000 shares of Arrow Minerals stock in a transaction dated Friday, September 16th. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$0.01 ($0.00) per share, for a total transaction of A$22,500.00 ($15,734.27).
Hugh Bresser also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, September 20th, Hugh Bresser bought 1,499,999 shares of Arrow Minerals stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$0.01 ($0.00) per share, for a total transaction of A$8,999.99 ($6,293.70).
Arrow Minerals Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 12.41, a quick ratio of 1.72 and a current ratio of 6.12.
About Arrow Minerals
Arrow Minerals Limited engages in the mineral exploration in Burkina Faso and Western Australia. It primarily explores for gold, lithium, nickel, and copper deposits. The company holds a 100% interest in the Strickland Gold project covering an area of 1,150 square kilometers of exploration licenses located in the Eastern Goldfields; a 100% interest in the Malinda Lithium project comprising an area of approximately 600 square kilometers of exploration licenses in the Gascoyne Region of Western Australia; and a 10% interest in the Plumridge Nickel project covering an area of approximately 1,880 square kilometers located in Fraser Range province.
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- General Mills: Superior Returns With Less Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for Arrow Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Arrow Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.