The City Pub Group plc (LON:CPC – Get Rating) insider Holly Elliott acquired 33,896 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, September 21st. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 59 ($0.71) per share, with a total value of £19,998.64 ($24,164.62).
The City Pub Group Price Performance
Shares of The City Pub Group stock opened at GBX 62.17 ($0.75) on Thursday. The City Pub Group plc has a one year low of GBX 50 ($0.60) and a one year high of GBX 130.50 ($1.58). The stock’s fifty day moving average is GBX 65.92 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 79.78. The stock has a market cap of £65.77 million and a P/E ratio of -20.54. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 46.84, a quick ratio of 1.03 and a current ratio of 1.20.
About The City Pub Group
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- General Mills: Superior Returns With Less Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for The City Pub Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The City Pub Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.