Keyence Co. (OTCMKTS:KYCCF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 1.5% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $364.65 and last traded at $353.57. 3,431 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 39% from the average session volume of 5,610 shares. The stock had previously closed at $348.33.
Keyence Price Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average is $390.37 and its 200-day moving average is $399.90.
Keyence Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and sells factory automation solutions worldwide. The company offers photoelectric, fiber optic, laser, positioning, vision, and inductive proximity sensors, as well as network communication units used for presence/absence and part differentiation applications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Keyence (KYCCF)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Keyence Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Keyence and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.