Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:LTRPA – Get Rating) insider Dustin Henderson purchased 25,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, September 21st. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $1.27 per share, for a total transaction of $31,750.00. Following the transaction, the insider now owns 49,169 shares in the company, valued at approximately $62,444.63. The acquisition was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this link.
Dustin Henderson also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, September 16th, Dustin Henderson purchased 3,000 shares of Liberty TripAdvisor stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $1.37 per share, for a total transaction of $4,110.00.
- On Friday, September 9th, Dustin Henderson purchased 16,900 shares of Liberty TripAdvisor stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $1.38 per share, for a total transaction of $23,322.00.
Liberty TripAdvisor Trading Down 3.8 %
Shares of LTRPA stock opened at $1.26 on Thursday. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $1.08 and its 200-day moving average price is $1.27. The company has a current ratio of 1.97, a quick ratio of 1.97 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.48. The stock has a market cap of $95.33 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 0.62 and a beta of 2.07. Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings, Inc. has a twelve month low of $0.61 and a twelve month high of $3.75.
Institutional Trading of Liberty TripAdvisor
Institutional investors and hedge funds have recently added to or reduced their stakes in the company. Gamco Investors INC. ET AL increased its stake in Liberty TripAdvisor by 5.9% during the fourth quarter. Gamco Investors INC. ET AL now owns 168,927 shares of the technology company’s stock worth $367,000 after purchasing an additional 9,344 shares during the period. GSA Capital Partners LLP purchased a new position in shares of Liberty TripAdvisor in the fourth quarter valued at approximately $657,000. CastleKnight Management LP purchased a new position in shares of Liberty TripAdvisor in the fourth quarter valued at approximately $178,000. OTA Financial Group L.P. purchased a new position in shares of Liberty TripAdvisor in the first quarter valued at approximately $307,000. Finally, Strs Ohio boosted its stake in shares of Liberty TripAdvisor by 78.4% in the first quarter. Strs Ohio now owns 84,400 shares of the technology company’s stock valued at $173,000 after purchasing an additional 37,100 shares during the period. Hedge funds and other institutional investors own 49.45% of the company’s stock.
About Liberty TripAdvisor
Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings, Inc, through its subsidiaries, operates travel guidance platform that connects travelers with travel partners. The company operates through two segments, Hotels, Media & Platform, and Experiences & Dining. Its travel platform provides content, price comparison tools, and online reservation and related services for destinations, accommodations, travel activities and experiences, and restaurants.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Liberty TripAdvisor (LTRPA)
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- 3 Defensive Stocks With 60-Year Dividend Hike Streaks
Receive News & Ratings for Liberty TripAdvisor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liberty TripAdvisor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.