Orbia Advance Co., S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:MXCHY – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Tuesday, September 20th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Monday, September 26th will be paid a dividend of 0.0123 per share by the basic materials company on Friday, September 30th. This represents a dividend yield of 5.33%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, September 23rd.
Orbia Advance Stock Performance
Shares of MXCHY opened at $4.06 on Thursday. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $4.11 and its two-hundred day moving average is $4.66. Orbia Advance has a 12 month low of $3.97 and a 12 month high of $6.40. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.05, a quick ratio of 0.92 and a current ratio of 1.41.
Orbia Advance Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Orbia Advance (MXCHY)
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- General Mills: Superior Returns With Less Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for Orbia Advance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orbia Advance and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.