Albion Technology & General VCT PLC (LON:AATG – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Thursday, September 22nd, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Investors of record on Thursday, December 8th will be given a dividend of GBX 1.97 ($0.02) per share on Friday, December 30th. This represents a yield of 2.61%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 8th. The official announcement can be seen at this link.
Albion Technology & General VCT Stock Performance
Shares of LON:AATG opened at GBX 75.50 ($0.91) on Friday. The stock has a market capitalization of £121.43 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 493.33. Albion Technology & General VCT has a 1-year low of GBX 72.50 ($0.88) and a 1-year high of GBX 79.50 ($0.96). The company’s fifty day moving average is GBX 75.69 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 76.37.
About Albion Technology & General VCT
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Albion Technology & General VCT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Albion Technology & General VCT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.