Allied Resources, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ALOD – Get Rating)’s share price rose 15.6% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $0.29 and last traded at $0.29. Approximately 28,000 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 332% from the average daily volume of 6,484 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.25.
Allied Resources Stock Up 15.6 %
The business’s 50 day moving average is $0.27 and its 200-day moving average is $0.29.
About Allied Resources
Allied Resources, Inc, an independent oil and natural gas producer, engages in the exploration, development, production, and sale of oil and gas in the United States. It owns varying interests in a total of 145 wells situated on acreage of approximately 3,400 acres in Ritchie and Calhoun counties, West Virginia; and 10 wells situated on acreage of approximately 2,510 acres in Goliad, Edwards, and Jackson counties, Texas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Allied Resources (ALOD)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Allied Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Allied Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.