AMA Group Limited (ASX:AMA – Get Rating) insider Caroline Waldron acquired 50,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Friday, September 16th. The shares were purchased at an average price of A$0.21 ($0.15) per share, for a total transaction of A$10,500.00 ($7,342.66).
AMA Group Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.64, a current ratio of 0.88 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 226.28.
AMA Group Company Profile
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for AMA Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AMA Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.