Cream Finance (CREAM) traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. One Cream Finance coin can now be purchased for $15.96 or 0.00082533 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Cream Finance has a market capitalization of $12.23 million and approximately $2.00 million worth of Cream Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Cream Finance has traded 3.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005175 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19,328.14 or 0.99974003 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00007626 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00004821 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.58 or 0.00059908 BTC.
- Quantum (QUA) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00010685 BTC.
- Theta Network (THETA) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00005890 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005173 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.35 or 0.00063874 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001957 BTC.
Cream Finance Coin Profile
CREAM is a coin. Its launch date was August 4th, 2020. Cream Finance’s total supply is 2,925,000 coins and its circulating supply is 766,534 coins. The official message board for Cream Finance is medium.com/@CreamdotFinance. Cream Finance’s official website is app.cream.finance. Cream Finance’s official Twitter account is @CreamdotFinance.
Cream Finance Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cream Finance should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cream Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.