Defiance Digital Revolution ETF (NYSEARCA:NFTZ – Get Rating) shares fell 0.7% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $6.61 and last traded at $6.61. 4,488 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 60% from the average session volume of 11,295 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.66.
Defiance Digital Revolution ETF Trading Down 3.8 %
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $7.61 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $9.27.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Defiance Digital Revolution ETF
An institutional investor recently raised its position in Defiance Digital Revolution ETF stock. Jane Street Group LLC boosted its position in Defiance Digital Revolution ETF (NYSEARCA:NFTZ – Get Rating) by 117.5% in the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm owned 62,697 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 33,872 shares during the period. Jane Street Group LLC owned about 6.60% of Defiance Digital Revolution ETF worth $375,000 as of its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Defiance Digital Revolution ETF (NFTZ)
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Defiance Digital Revolution ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Defiance Digital Revolution ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.