Findev Inc. (OTCMKTS:TNSGF – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Wednesday, September 21st, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, September 29th will be paid a dividend of 0.0058 per share on Friday, October 21st. This represents a yield of 6.25%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 28th.
Findev Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS TNSGF opened at $0.37 on Friday. Findev has a 12 month low of $0.36 and a 12 month high of $0.37. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $0.37 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.38.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Findev (TNSGF)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Findev Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Findev and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.