GokuMarket Credit (GMC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. Over the last seven days, GokuMarket Credit has traded down 40% against the dollar. One GokuMarket Credit coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges. GokuMarket Credit has a total market cap of $4,789.74 and $197.00 worth of GokuMarket Credit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00025532 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $53.02 or 0.00275106 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000942 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001036 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00002854 BTC.
- Megacoin (MEC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00017113 BTC.
- MonaCoin (MONA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00002220 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00002511 BTC.
- Starcoin (STC) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000202 BTC.
About GokuMarket Credit
GokuMarket Credit is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 14th, 2014. GokuMarket Credit’s total supply is 50,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 3,155,000 coins. The official website for GokuMarket Credit is www.gokumarket.com. The official message board for GokuMarket Credit is www.instagram.com/gokumarketofficial. GokuMarket Credit’s official Twitter account is @GokuMarket and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GokuMarket Credit
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GokuMarket Credit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GokuMarket Credit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GokuMarket Credit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GokuMarket Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GokuMarket Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.