Groupe Gorgé SA (OTCMKTS:GGRGF – Get Rating) traded down 24.5% on Thursday . The company traded as low as $16.05 and last traded at $16.05. 200 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 11% from the average session volume of 225 shares. The stock had previously closed at $21.25.
Groupe Gorgé Price Performance
The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $21.25 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $20.97.
About Groupe Gorgé
Groupe Gorgé SA operates in the areas of drones and systems, engineering and protection systems, and 3D printing in France, Europe, and internationally. The Drones and Systems division develops technological solutions for complex missions in hostile and confined environments for the defense, maritime, aeronautics, nuclear, energy, transportation, and industrial equipment sectors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Groupe Gorgé (GGRGF)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Groupe Gorgé Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Groupe Gorgé and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.