Elsight Limited (ASX:ELS – Get Rating) insider Howard Digby purchased 40,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, September 20th. The shares were bought at an average price of A$0.39 ($0.28) per share, with a total value of A$15,760.00 ($11,020.98).
Elsight Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 3.23, a current ratio of 4.71 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.26.
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
Receive News & Ratings for Elsight Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elsight and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.