Ingenta plc (LON:ING – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Wednesday, September 21st, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, October 6th will be paid a dividend of GBX 1.20 ($0.01) per share on Friday, November 4th. This represents a yield of 1.28%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, October 6th. The official announcement can be seen at this link.
Ingenta Price Performance
Shares of ING opened at GBX 91 ($1.10) on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of £14.86 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 818.45. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 93.58 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 89.47. Ingenta has a twelve month low of GBX 62 ($0.75) and a twelve month high of GBX 103.80 ($1.25). The company has a current ratio of 1.12, a quick ratio of 1.06 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 9.53.
Ingenta Company Profile
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Ingenta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ingenta and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.