Vizsla Silver Corp (TSE:VZLA – Get Rating) Director Simon Cmrlec acquired 62,800 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, September 22nd. The shares were acquired at an average cost of C$1.58 per share, for a total transaction of C$99,224.00. Following the completion of the acquisition, the director now owns 1,081,400 shares of the company’s stock, valued at C$1,708,612.
Vizsla Silver Price Performance
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, HC Wainwright reiterated a “buy” rating and set a C$2.00 price target on shares of Vizsla Silver in a research report on Thursday.
Vizsla Silver Company Profile
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
Receive News & Ratings for Vizsla Silver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vizsla Silver and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.