John Wood Group PLC (LON:WG – Get Rating) insider David Kemp bought 109 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Thursday, September 22nd. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 139 ($1.68) per share, with a total value of £151.51 ($183.07).
David Kemp also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, August 18th, David Kemp purchased 2,763 shares of John Wood Group stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 154 ($1.86) per share, with a total value of £4,255.02 ($5,141.40).
- On Thursday, July 21st, David Kemp bought 99 shares of John Wood Group stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 151 ($1.82) per share, with a total value of £149.49 ($180.63).
John Wood Group Stock Performance
Shares of WG stock traded down GBX 6.40 ($0.08) during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching GBX 132.25 ($1.60). 2,767,958 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 530,810. John Wood Group PLC has a 12 month low of GBX 123.75 ($1.50) and a 12 month high of GBX 255 ($3.08). The firm has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 144.41 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 175.53. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 59.91, a quick ratio of 0.75 and a current ratio of 1.31. The firm has a market capitalization of £914.96 million and a PE ratio of -7.83.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
About John Wood Group
John Wood Group PLC, together with its subsidiaries, provides consulting, project management, and engineering solutions to energy and built environment worldwide. It operates through four segments: Projects, Operations, Consulting, and Investment. The company offers engineering solutions, including decarbonization and optimization in energy and industry; and renewable energy, future fuels, and low carbon solutions.
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for John Wood Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for John Wood Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.