Karura (KAR) traded down 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 23rd. Karura has a market capitalization of $10.32 million and approximately $630,255.00 worth of Karura was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Karura has traded down 11.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Karura coin can now be bought for approximately $0.32 or 0.00001693 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- KILT Protocol (KILT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00003006 BTC.
- Jeff in Space (JEFF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00011023 BTC.
- AXIA Coin (AXC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $13.43 or 0.00070385 BTC.
- MVP Coin (MVP) traded down 28.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,053.00 or 0.10760105 BTC.
- Tarality (TARAL) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- The Web3 Project (WEB3) traded 213.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $517.71 or 0.02213862 BTC.
- P2P Solutions foundation (P2PS) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.19 or 0.00134133 BTC.
- Waifu Token (WAIF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $339.73 or 0.01819492 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005356 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005356 BTC.
Karura’s launch date was September 29th, 2021. Karura’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 32,449,000 coins. Karura’s official website is acala.network/karura. Karura’s official Twitter account is @coingecko and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Karura Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Karura directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Karura should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Karura using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Karura Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Karura and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.