Lition (LIT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. One Lition coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges. Lition has a total market capitalization of $45,897.98 and $123.00 worth of Lition was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Lition has traded 11.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EdenLoop (ELT) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Element.Black (ELT) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Blakecoin (BLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Universal Molecule (UMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Dirac Coin (XDQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- BigCoin (HUGE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Baby Bitcoin (BBTC) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Lition Coin Profile
Lition is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake hashing algorithm. It launched on January 24th, 2021. Lition’s total supply is 130,039,257 coins and its circulating supply is 35,542,028 coins. Lition’s official message board is medium.com/lition-blog. Lition’s official Twitter account is @lithiumcoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Lition is www.lition.io.
Lition Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lition directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lition should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lition using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lition and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.