Quark (QRK) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. In the last week, Quark has traded up 71.4% against the U.S. dollar. Quark has a total market cap of $370,381.15 and approximately $21,919.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quark coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- X-HASH (XSH) traded down 93.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Unitus (UIS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- SHIELD (XSH) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SaffronCoin (SFR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Ribbit Rewards (RBR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000112 BTC.
QRK is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 21st, 2013. Quark’s total supply is 281,789,387 coins. The official website for Quark is www.qrknet.info. Quark’s official Twitter account is @quarkcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quark is /r/QuarkCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quark’s official message board is www.quarktalk.cc.
Buying and Selling Quark
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quark should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.