Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ:SCKT – Get Rating) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $3.27 and traded as low as $2.49. Socket Mobile shares last traded at $2.53, with a volume of 4,992 shares trading hands.
Socket Mobile Stock Performance
The company has a market cap of $17.14 million, a P/E ratio of 10.35 and a beta of 0.71. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $2.86 and a 200 day simple moving average of $3.25.
Socket Mobile (NASDAQ:SCKT – Get Rating) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, July 28th. The company reported $0.01 earnings per share for the quarter. Socket Mobile had a net margin of 8.41% and a return on equity of 10.49%. The company had revenue of $6.05 million for the quarter.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
About Socket Mobile
Socket Mobile, Inc provides data capture and delivery solutions in the United States, Europe, Asia, and internationally. The company's products are incorporated into mobile applications used in point of sale, commercial services, asset tracking, manufacturing process and quality control, transportation and logistics, event management, medical, and education.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Socket Mobile (SCKT)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Socket Mobile Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Socket Mobile and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.