Stratis (STRAX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. Stratis has a market capitalization of $72.46 million and $4.28 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Stratis has traded down 6.9% against the dollar. One Stratis coin can now be bought for about $0.51 or 0.00002743 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Blitz Labs (BLITZ) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- MUDRA (MUDRA) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Stonk League (Aegis) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- BurningMoon (BM) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- RoyalPay (ROYAL) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Aerovek Aviation (AERO) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- Aerochain (AERO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MetAces (ACES) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Land Of Conquest (SLG) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- FlyCoin (FLYCOIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000914 BTC.
STRAX is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 137,387,367 coins and its circulating supply is 141,283,359 coins. The Reddit community for Stratis is /r/Stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Stratis’ official message board is www.stratistalk.org. The official website for Stratis is www.stratisplatform.com.
Buying and Selling Stratis
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.