TDK Co. (OTCMKTS:TTDKY – Get Rating)’s share price passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $34.15 and traded as high as $35.36. TDK shares last traded at $34.91, with a volume of 63,142 shares.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. cut TDK from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report on Monday, July 11th.
TDK Trading Up 0.5 %
The stock has a market cap of $13.36 billion, a PE ratio of 8.90, a PEG ratio of 1.12 and a beta of 1.04. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.31, a quick ratio of 1.00 and a current ratio of 1.46. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $34.39 and a 200 day moving average price of $33.26.
TDK Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in manufacture and sale of electronic components in Japan, Europe, China, Asia, the Americas, and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Passive Components, Sensor Application Products, Magnetic Application Products, Energy Application Products, and Other segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TDK (TTDKY)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for TDK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TDK and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.