XRF Scientific Limited (ASX:XRF – Get Rating) declared a final dividend on Friday, September 23rd, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, October 13th will be given a dividend of 0.025 per share on Thursday, October 13th. This represents a dividend yield of 3.65%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, September 28th. This is an increase from XRF Scientific’s previous final dividend of $0.02.
XRF Scientific Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 1.33, a current ratio of 2.99 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 14.20.
XRF Scientific Company Profile
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for XRF Scientific Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for XRF Scientific and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.