CreditRiskMonitor.com (OTCMKTS:CRMZ – Get Rating) announced its earnings results on Thursday. The company reported $0.05 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, reports. The company had revenue of $4.55 million for the quarter. CreditRiskMonitor.com had a return on equity of 31.24% and a net margin of 18.13%.
CreditRiskMonitor.com Trading Down 2.2 %
Shares of CreditRiskMonitor.com stock opened at $2.25 on Friday. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $2.15 and its 200 day simple moving average is $2.30. The firm has a market capitalization of $24.12 million, a P/E ratio of 12.78 and a beta of 0.24. CreditRiskMonitor.com has a 12 month low of $1.61 and a 12 month high of $2.75.
CreditRiskMonitor.com Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CreditRiskMonitor.com (CRMZ)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/7 – 11/11
- Oil Is a Compelling Reason The Sell-Off In Stocks Isn’t Over
- Is Mid-Cap Neurocrine Biosciences A Buy After Blowout Q3 Report?
- Six Flags is a Ride You Don’t Want to Get Stuck On
- Vision Hydrogen, Now Vision Energy, Puts Hopes In Stock Split
Receive News & Ratings for CreditRiskMonitor.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CreditRiskMonitor.com and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.