Southern Banc (OTCMKTS:SRNN – Get Rating) announced its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday. The company reported $0.81 earnings per share for the quarter, reports. The firm had revenue of $2.23 million during the quarter. Southern Banc had a return on equity of 17.71% and a net margin of 25.39%.
Southern Banc Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS SRNN opened at $11.95 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.09, a current ratio of 0.66 and a quick ratio of 0.66. Southern Banc has a fifty-two week low of $6.00 and a fifty-two week high of $11.98. The stock has a market capitalization of $9.68 million, a PE ratio of 4.30 and a beta of -0.28. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $11.86 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $11.29.
About Southern Banc
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Southern Banc (SRNN)
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
- Is Advance Auto Parts a Buy After its Earnings Crash?
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: Beware The Sell-Side
- The Next Catalyst For Mullen Automotive Stock Is December 23rd
Receive News & Ratings for Southern Banc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Southern Banc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.