Live Current Media (OTCMKTS:LIVC – Get Rating) announced its quarterly earnings data on Monday. The company reported ($0.01) earnings per share for the quarter, reports. The firm had revenue of $0.08 million for the quarter.
Live Current Media Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:LIVC traded up $0.01 during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $0.23. 282 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,797. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $0.25 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.24. The company has a market cap of $8.23 million, a PE ratio of -5.50 and a beta of -0.86. Live Current Media has a 12 month low of $0.16 and a 12 month high of $0.61.
Live Current Media Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Live Current Media (LIVC)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Live Current Media Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Live Current Media and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.