Valley National Bancorp (NASDAQ:VLYPO – Get Rating) declared a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, November 22nd, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Thursday, December 15th will be paid a dividend of 0.4583 per share on Friday, December 30th. This represents a $1.83 annualized dividend and a yield of 7.31%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, December 14th. This is an increase from Valley National Bancorp’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.34.
Valley National Bancorp Trading Down 0.6 %
Valley National Bancorp stock opened at $25.08 on Wednesday. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $23.82 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $23.49. Valley National Bancorp has a fifty-two week low of $21.05 and a fifty-two week high of $25.94.
About Valley National Bancorp
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Valley National Bancorp (VLYPO)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for Valley National Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Valley National Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.