HireRight Holdings Co. (NYSE:HRT – Get Rating) Director Atlantic Genpar (Bermu General purchased 110,054 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, November 21st. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $10.46 per share, with a total value of $1,151,164.84. Following the purchase, the director now directly owns 30,384,940 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $317,826,472.40. The purchase was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available through this link.
Atlantic Genpar (Bermu General also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, November 23rd, Atlantic Genpar (Bermu General purchased 110,054 shares of HireRight stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $11.07 per share, with a total value of $1,218,297.78.
- On Friday, November 18th, Atlantic Genpar (Bermu General acquired 78,353 shares of HireRight stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of $9.41 per share, with a total value of $737,301.73.
- On Wednesday, November 16th, Atlantic Genpar (Bermu General acquired 400,000 shares of HireRight stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of $9.72 per share, with a total value of $3,888,000.00.
HireRight Stock Performance
Shares of NYSE:HRT opened at $10.78 on Thursday. HireRight Holdings Co. has a 1-year low of $6.88 and a 1-year high of $19.46. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $13.49 and a 200-day moving average price of $14.71.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On HireRight
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
HRT has been the subject of a number of research reports. Robert W. Baird decreased their price objective on HireRight from $23.00 to $15.00 in a report on Friday, November 4th. Truist Financial decreased their price objective on HireRight from $18.00 to $9.00 in a report on Monday, November 7th. The Goldman Sachs Group decreased their price objective on HireRight from $21.00 to $18.00 and set a “buy” rating for the company in a report on Friday, November 4th. Royal Bank of Canada downgraded HireRight from an “outperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating and decreased their price objective for the stock from $15.00 to $12.00 in a report on Friday, November 4th. Finally, StockNews.com upgraded HireRight from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Monday, November 7th. Two research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and four have given a buy rating to the company. Based on data from MarketBeat, the stock currently has an average rating of “Moderate Buy” and a consensus target price of $14.57.
HireRight Company Profile
HireRight Holdings Corporation provides technology-driven workforce risk management and compliance solutions worldwide. The company offers background screening, verification, identification, monitoring, and drug and health screening services for customers. It provides its services through software and data platform that integrates into its customers' human capital management systems enabling workflows for workforce hiring, onboarding, and monitoring.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on HireRight (HRT)
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
Receive News & Ratings for HireRight Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HireRight and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.