Calix Limited (ASX:CXL – Get Rating) insider John (Jack) Hamilton bought 3,538 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Thursday, November 17th. The shares were purchased at an average price of A$4.24 ($2.81) per share, with a total value of A$15,001.12 ($9,934.52).
Calix Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.29, a current ratio of 2.09 and a quick ratio of 1.77.
Calix Company Profile
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Calix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Calix and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.