Gelion plc (LON:GELN – Get Rating) insider Joycelyn Cheryl Morton purchased 16,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, November 23rd. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 55 ($0.65) per share, for a total transaction of £8,800 ($10,405.58).
Gelion Stock Performance
Gelion stock opened at GBX 55.70 ($0.66) on Thursday. The company has a market cap of £60.25 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -7.97. Gelion plc has a 52-week low of GBX 54 ($0.64) and a 52-week high of GBX 312 ($3.69). The company has a current ratio of 22.48, a quick ratio of 22.26 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.28.
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Gelion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gelion and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.