Advance ZincTek Limited (ASX:ANO – Get Rating) insider Lev Mizikovsky acquired 100,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Friday, November 18th. The shares were purchased at an average price of A$2.25 ($1.49) per share, for a total transaction of A$224,900.00 ($148,940.40).
Lev Mizikovsky also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, October 24th, Lev Mizikovsky bought 250,000 shares of Advance ZincTek stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$2.25 ($1.49) per share, with a total value of A$562,500.00 ($372,516.56).
Advance ZincTek Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 5.47, a current ratio of 17.88 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.25.
Advance ZincTek Company Profile
Advance ZincTek Limited, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures aluminum oxide powder, and zinc oxide dispersions and powder for use in the personal care sector in Australia, the United States, Canada, Europe, and internationally. It produces and distributes dispersion of mineral-only UV filters in cosmetic emollients that are used for sunscreen, skincare, and pharmaceutical formulations, as well as alumina plate-like powders used for cosmetic applications.
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Advance ZincTek Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Advance ZincTek and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.