ERC20 (ERC20) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 24th. One ERC20 token can now be bought for about $0.0093 or 0.00000057 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, ERC20 has traded up 8.4% against the dollar. ERC20 has a total market capitalization of $10.54 million and $188.15 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16,502.91 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00010513 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00007795 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00037411 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.59 or 0.00039944 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00006025 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00021784 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $39.06 or 0.00236668 BTC.
- Maiar DEX (MEX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000137 BTC.
ERC20 (ERC20) is a token. Its genesis date was October 21st, 2017. ERC20’s total supply is 12,999,999,994 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,128,632,512 tokens. ERC20’s official website is erc20.tech. ERC20’s official Twitter account is @aownagez and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ERC20 is https://reddit.com/r/erc20t and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling ERC20
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ERC20 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ERC20 should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ERC20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ERC20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ERC20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.