Day One Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:DAWN – Get Rating) CEO Jeremy Bender sold 12,500 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, November 21st. The shares were sold at an average price of $20.76, for a total transaction of $259,500.00. Following the transaction, the chief executive officer now directly owns 1,204,924 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $25,014,222.24. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available through this hyperlink.
Jeremy Bender also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, November 16th, Jeremy Bender sold 1,513 shares of Day One Biopharmaceuticals stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $21.46, for a total transaction of $32,468.98.
- On Tuesday, November 1st, Jeremy Bender sold 12,500 shares of Day One Biopharmaceuticals stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $20.03, for a total transaction of $250,375.00.
- On Monday, October 3rd, Jeremy Bender sold 12,500 shares of Day One Biopharmaceuticals stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $20.05, for a total transaction of $250,625.00.
Day One Biopharmaceuticals Stock Down 2.5 %
NASDAQ DAWN opened at $21.14 on Friday. Day One Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. has a 12 month low of $5.44 and a 12 month high of $28.35. The company has a 50-day moving average of $20.12 and a 200-day moving average of $18.07.
Institutional Trading of Day One Biopharmaceuticals
About Day One Biopharmaceuticals
Day One Biopharmaceuticals, Inc, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes targeted therapies for patients with genetically defined cancers. Its lead product candidate is DAY101, an oral brain-penetrant type II pan-rapidly accelerated fibrosarcoma kinase inhibitor that is in Phase II clinical trial for pediatric patients with relapsed/progressive low-grade glioma.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Day One Biopharmaceuticals (DAWN)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Day One Biopharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Day One Biopharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.